The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s under/graduate programs and encourage early application.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Type: Masters, Undergraduate
Eligibility: Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open toall successful applicants to eligible full time, taught programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global
Excellence Scholarship. A full list of eligible programmes is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
How to Apply: In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;